Welcome! My name is Rebecca, and I am here to help you in discovering all the various work-at-home opportunities there are in today's world.
I will cover topics such as MLM (multi-level marketing), freelance work (such as being an artist, writer or virtual assistant who works out of your home), as well as taking a look at how to launch your own business, and what other successful business owners have done in the past.
Through it all, we will discuss how to tell real work-at-home or telecommuting jobs from fake ones, what other resouces there are, and how they can help you.
There are many reasons why people want to work from home. These can vary from needing to be there for your family, having part-time, supplemental income or simply wanting to be your own boss and set your own hours. Work-at-Home moms, also known as WAHMs are a big group of individuals who make up this unique workforce, but in today's economy (known as a mancession to some men out there who have trouble finding work), many people are taking a closer look into working at home.
There is no right or wrong reason to want to start a business or work from home-only what is right for you!
To your sucess,
-Rebecca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Response to Welcome to Work-at-Home with Rebecca!
Good post.
As the article suggests, working from home gives extra income on our part time. I am also working from home. I am doing the reselling(online) business to make money. I am earning more than $250USD/month by doing the reselling business. I got the reseller account from GoResellers.Com . and earning by selling domain names, hosting plans, SSL certificates etc. This is one of the safe and secure online business.You can do this business from your home itself. You don't need to spend more time for this business. Just bring the customer for your reselling business. They are providing very good customer service and support.
Post a Comment