ZNZ aka Zip Nada Zilch



Have you ever wanted to make money that didn't require a huge investment and wasn't a scam? While there are a lot of scams out there, it truly IS possible to do affiliate marketing and make a decent income-enough to supplement a job and even leave your current employment if you are willing to dedicate the time and energy into the program.

Enter ZNZ, aka Zip Nada Zilch.

ZNZ operates under two platforms:

ZNZ One, and under this platform you are paid in increments of $20.00 each time an individual signs up under you.

ZNZ Big Cash, which pays out $60-$80 per individual that signs up under you.

Here's how it works: You sign up with someone under ZNZ One first. You click on their link, complete one of the many offers that ZNZ has (offers change regularly, so check back often if you cannot find an offer you like), and then refer a friend with a special, unique link ZNZ One gives you. You will give them your PayPal account information so they can pay you (or you can have them send you commission checks if you prefer too). After that, you are paid $20.00.

ZNZ Big Cash works much the same way, except that you complete a handful of offers rather than just one, and then refer a friend, and collect your Big Cash payout of $60-$80.

Afterwards, you can get your own setup with a mirror site through Southern Belle Marketing, which is only $5 a month to maintain-not bad considering everything is already built in for you!

Crucial points you should know:

  • Working with ZNZ is only available to those in the USA, Canada and the UK.
  • Offers with ZNZ change frequently, so check back often. They are offers you can do for free, others you may pay a slight fee for, and others that cost more.
  • You may cancel trial offers before your credit card is billed for a future shipment, but check to see the requirements (ie sometimes you will see a requirement that says you must at least try if for four weeks or you get no credit etc). While you can cancel with no issues as I have done in the past, I suggest you keep a record of your purchases and print out your receipts. mark on your calendar when an item has to go back. This is only if you are going the route of a trial purchase that will auto-ship. There are many offers that are not like that, so you can easily avoid this if you choose.
Please be aware that when you click on the links and complete the offers, you are being navigated away from ZNZ and onto the actual company you are completing the offer with.
For example, I completed offers for Ink Garden and Entertainment Book on the actual company sites, but got to the actual company sites and offers through ZNZ. Although I cannot endorse any particular offers, I can tell you that I couple I completed were a custom mug for $4 and a copy of the Entertainment Book for $5. I never would have known these items were being offered at the prices they were had I not gone through ZNZ.

Once you have finished your offers and referred a friend, then you market your ZNZ website(s). They offer training on how to do this, but if you already known how to do affiliate marketing, or would like to learn through a reputable source such as Affilorama (although there are products to buy, he actually offers a lot of free information on affiliate marketing), then you'll be set! If you still aren't sure, here is further proof ZNZ is not a scam.

Since I have personally done ZNZ, I can attest to the fact that it is not a scam. However, if you have questions or concerns, I would be happy to help answer them for you. Feel free to leave a comment and I will answer your question as soon as possible!

To Your Success,
-Rebecca

1 Response to ZNZ aka Zip Nada Zilch

September 4, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Hello!
Very good a post .
The marketing is a very good solutions for get money online.
http://best-working-at-home.blogspot.com
Thanks.

Post a Comment